Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone ever booked through intofrance.co.uk?

(10 Posts)
Maudy Thu 17-Mar-05 17:23:04

I'm about to book our ferry crossing to france next year. There are really cheap deals on intofrance.co.uk - you can get a return ticket for a family in a car for £60. I just want to know if anyone else has had experience booking through them and if it was all ok.

Maudy Thu 17-Mar-05 17:24:02

I meant this year, not next year! We go in august and if anyone else is interested the deal lasts until 11 April.

Maudy Thu 17-Mar-05 22:30:29

clearly they'r e not the most popular choice then. i really want to book these tickets but am a bit scared to do so. I've read all the terms and conditions and it all looks ok but you just never know.

if anyone has had any dealings with them please let me know - good or bad!

lucy5 Thu 17-Mar-05 22:32:18

I havent, I always used to use brittany ferries and book a gite at the same time. It does sound like a good price, have they got any accreditation?

Maudy Thu 17-Mar-05 22:41:55

yes...they do other bookings such as flights and eurotunnel and are ABTA affiliated - i can't remember the ferries one.

DP did read in the paper that P&O where doing a special deal this summer for £60 but on their website the same trip comes up as £174. Do you think it could be that intofrance has bought up a load of tickets and that P&O have just run out of this class fare?

lucy5 Thu 17-Mar-05 22:51:46

sounds like it. I'd book it.

FlatJan Thu 17-Mar-05 22:56:26

Have a look at speedferries - they are v cheap and the other cross-channel companies are competing (or trying to).

Be warned though, if you decide to change your booking later they charge you the going rate at that time (ie a lot more).

Maudy Thu 17-Mar-05 23:07:16

WOW - Speed Ferries looks great although they are sold out of return crossings on the day I want. I'll have a proper look tomorrow.

Thanks.

swedishmum Thu 17-Mar-05 23:41:22

I booked a couple of weekend breaks a few years ago on IntoFrance and had no problems. Also got an email back pretty quickly when I contacted them.

Maudy Fri 18-Mar-05 12:37:55

Swedishmum I Love you - thats all I wanted to hear!! I'll book it today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now