Talk

Advanced search

Any recommendations for Sardinia with 3yr/o?

(6 Posts)
pinkmamma Sun 13-Mar-05 07:43:53

We are looking to go there this June when ds will just have turned 3 - any recommendatiosn for hotels, things to do? Thanks

crazy Sun 13-Mar-05 09:28:15

Morning! We're taking our dd there for the first time this june, she will be 18months, I did loads of research, and decided a place called villasimius suited us as there is a little town, to look round when dd is bored of beach, and for lunches etc., and supposedly lovely beaches round there also, and its only 50km from airport.

We our staying in what looks like a lovely complex, right near the beach, Its a one bedroom villa, (time will tell!)with own garden, and terrace, shared swimming pool, and playground. It appealed to us as there are only 15 apartments, so very small.

Hope you have a lovely time. I can't wait, seems ages away though.

pinkmamma Fri 18-Mar-05 21:03:30

Thanks for that - i will now go googling for your recommendations

Willow2 Sat 19-Mar-05 10:33:33

dune village (not forte one) is meant to be very nice. Friend went last year with their three year old and everyone had a ball.

Wills Sat 19-Mar-05 10:44:55

Good grief crazy.... Snap! We're going the first week in June (half term!).

crazy Sat 19-Mar-05 12:48:10

Wills, Fancy that! please post after your holiday and let me know what it was like (positives only!)

Where are you staying? can you recommend any car hire firms?

Have a fab time

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: