Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet and car seats

(7 Posts)
mspotatochip Wed 08-Oct-08 19:34:31

Can't find a straight answer on their website. Do we have to pay to check one in? Flying next week help!

mumonthenet Wed 08-Oct-08 22:09:46

can't remember.

have you tried their faqs?

send them an email...there's an option somewhere on their site where if they can't answer your question you can contact them.

They usually reply quite quickly (not sure if it's a robot replying but it looks vaguely like someone's read your email!)

mspotatochip Thu 09-Oct-08 19:52:57

Thank you will try that tonight

Rocky12 Thu 09-Oct-08 20:55:40

We flew Easyjet end of August. They allowed us to take two booster seats and didnt include as part of luggage allowance.

I got written confirmation and would suggest you drop them an email. They replied within 48 hours.

blueskythinker Thu 09-Oct-08 21:12:10

I have answered this before here (links to relevant pages on Easyjet website on my posts)

I would double check Easyjet's website to ensure it is still current, but this was only a few months ago.

MoHayder Thu 09-Oct-08 21:13:04

no you dont have to pay. took one and a buggy in august. its not included in your luggage allowance either. they were very good about it.

blueskythinker Thu 09-Oct-08 21:15:18

Sorry,
To summarise, if you have paid for your ticket (ie age 2+) you are entitled to bring a car seat onboard for free (although they are usually happy to put it in the hold if you want).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now