Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ready-Beds - anyone got one?

(9 Posts)
MrsOCD Wed 08-Oct-08 14:30:30

Our toddler (2.4) too big for travel cot. Thinking of readybed for overnight and weekend stays. ANyone got one? How did your little one get on?

Tamarto Wed 08-Oct-08 14:33:07

My three have them, they're great.

eleanorsmum Wed 08-Oct-08 14:33:12

yep, loved it but need extra blanket as on floor can be bit chilly over winter. dd still loves hers now but is too long for it (age 4) we got a first ready bed with the extra bits on the side to stop them rolling out, so will now have to get ordinary one. if your lo will stay put (not rolling out iyswim) then buy the bigge rone first!

MrsOCD Wed 08-Oct-08 17:11:58

Will get one with a bit on the side as she has only recently moved into a small bed so sure she'll roll out, though at least there isnt a drop!
Thanks for your replies.

kiwibella Thu 09-Oct-08 22:04:17

we got the first size ready bed from argos for dd (19 months) when we went camping. She loved it and spent the first few nights sleeping in it on the living room floor!!

Twiga Thu 09-Oct-08 22:12:24

Been a huge hit here - sometimes need to add a fleecy blanket over the top if a bit chilly as cover not quite thick enough on the sleeping bag bit but dd loves her "travelling bed".

Dottoressa Thu 09-Oct-08 22:14:57

Are they those blow-up beds? If so, we have one, and we are not fans (more's the pity, given that it cost us £29.99)

Maybe they're okay if you're not sharing the room with one - but if your child is in the same room as you, beware: they squeak very loudly every time the child moves...

OhYouBadBadKitten Thu 09-Oct-08 22:19:15

they are rubbish for camping if theres even a teeny slope. We gave up on ours after dd woke up wearing hers like a turtle in the night. Fortunately most houses arent that slopey!

feedthegoat Thu 09-Oct-08 22:20:21

I've got one of the my first ready bed ones and whilst a like the general principle of it my DS is only just coming up 3 and it doesn't look like it'll fit for long. Everyone else always thinks he's tall though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now