Talk

Advanced search

question about gatwick airport?

(7 Posts)
lovecamping Fri 03-Oct-08 20:41:24

has anyone been to gatwick north terminal recently? is there anywhere i can get some normal milk ie whole or semi-skimmed after security? it would make the flight so much easier...

thank you

lovecamping Fri 03-Oct-08 21:59:44

bum please anyone?!?!?

lovecamping Fri 03-Oct-08 21:59:44

bum please anyone?!?!?

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 03-Oct-08 22:01:05

why dont you phone the branch of whsmiths in there? they might be able to say if they have any.

LIZS Sat 04-Oct-08 07:39:32

Think boots do but maybe uht

FourArms Sat 04-Oct-08 07:53:39

There will be milk in Boots with all the problems with liquids. However, each time I've flown, I've had no problems taking through kids cups or bottles filled with juice/milk or water. I've part frozen the bottle, then added more milk or whatever on the morning, so it stays chilled throughout the flight.

SweetApril Sat 04-Oct-08 14:02:03

We asked Starbucks airside for a little milk for dd's cornflakes and they gave us a great big cupful free of charge. Very charming they were and even offered to warm it too! To be fair we also bought coffee although I'm sure they would sell you some milk if you didn't want to buy anything else which you could then transfer to a cup or whatever. This was Stansted but it'd probably be the same with any of the big coffee chains at Gatwick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now