Hotels in Glasgow???

(6 Posts)
irishbird Tue 01-Mar-05 18:09:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Aimsmum Tue 01-Mar-05 18:22:52

Message withdrawn

lyndap Wed 02-Mar-05 08:28:53

What about Malmaison?
It's really nice. May not be a totally family hotel but it is very hotel chic .....Have a look at the web site anyway!!

Prettybird Wed 02-Mar-05 09:17:51

I owuld agree with Aimsmum - they are the ones that probably best meet your criteria, if you can afford them. The Hilton and Marriott also both have pools.

The Marriott charges for its on-site parking - I am not sure how much.

There is also the Radisson, which is closer in to the centre of town - a striking new building which has won loads of awards. It doesn't have on-site parking, but it says its concierge will valet park your car at the clsoest NCP car park (not sure if they have a special rate).

Slightly out of the centre is the Moat House, which is right on the river - again with full leisure facilities, icluding a pool. It's a five minute taxi ride into the centre.

As they are all 4/5 star hotels, I am sure they would also provide baby listening.

grumpyfrumpy Wed 02-Mar-05 09:24:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Allegra Fri 11-Mar-05 16:52:06

If you are looking for Very Nice there is One Devonshire Place. We've only been for afternoon tea so can't report on baby listening but mumsnet offered it as a prize once so it must be fairly child friendly ( I was gutted I didn't win!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now