Talk

Advanced search

Farm based holidays in Brittany.....any recommendations?

(8 Posts)
McDreamy Sat 27-Sep-08 17:47:05

So there I was trying to find nice farm based holidays in the UK for us all next year when DH decides he wants to go back to Brittany! We went with Canvas a couple of years ago but would like accomodation on a farm this time for something a bit different. Has anyone been anywhere they could recommend?

McDreamy Sat 27-Sep-08 18:47:11

bump

sorry I dont but thought I would bump/keep it going for you, as I would be interested too. grin

McDreamy Sat 27-Sep-08 19:12:48

Thanks, have found what looks like a really nice place here very tempted but would like to know of any places people have actually been.

oohh love the look/idea of that.
Was just deciding with dh yesterday what to do next year.
dd currently 19 mth, and ds is 5 weeks.

McDreamy Sat 27-Sep-08 19:42:17

I will have 3 by then (currently 19 weeks pg). I thought it looked great, lots to do for the children! We'll be a bit restricted by school holidays but you can go earlier in the season so it will be cheaper!

oh congratulations. I want another already but dh has said quite clearly NO MORE [Sad]

McDreamy Sat 27-Sep-08 19:54:39

Should be me congratulating you - 5 week old baby, awwww!! How is it going? DS or DD?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now