Talk

Advanced search

Please advise - can anyone recommend a good holiday park in the UK?

(2 Posts)
Gateau Mon 22-Sep-08 09:40:00

Dh and I both have a week off next week. We have decided to holiday in the UK and, with the weather the way it is, have been considering one of these holiday park type places, eg Haven, Center Parks etc etc.. We didn't think we'd ever consider such a thing, but we think the pools and other activities would be great for our 17 month old DS if the weather is horrendous.
This is a whole new world for me and I haven't a clue where to start. Can anyone recommend a holiday park which is reasonably prices, good fun and clean? Ideally we would like a pool, soft play, adventure playground for our little one.
We were thinking of North Wales.
Additionally, I have been looking at the Hafan and Mor Haven holiday park in North Wales. Has anyone any experience of it?

flossie64 Mon 22-Sep-08 09:54:52

I would say stay away from Haven .
We went to their lake district park ,tourer site in August . It was awful, so musch so the environmental health people got involved shock
My MIL lives in North Wales , its a nice area but not sure about holiday parks there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now