Talk

Advanced search

holiday essentials?

(7 Posts)
doodypud Thu 18-Sep-08 10:36:43

just packing for our florida holiday, what holiday essentials can you not do without?? grin

dingdong05 Thu 18-Sep-08 10:49:58

sun cream (can you take sun cream?) a little 1st aid kit, and plenty of pants!

doodypud Thu 18-Sep-08 11:11:47

note to self, need to buy more pants!! i always run out!! blushlast thing i want to be doing is washing, although there is a launderette there. thanks dingdong smile

doodypud Thu 18-Sep-08 12:43:37

bump grin

AbbiTravelExpert Wed 01-Oct-08 09:53:24

Rescue Remedy is a great handbag essential - especially for use during those stressful moments when you're stuck in a queue with unhappy children in tow.

Also, take some of that anti-bacterial gel (you can buy it everywhere these days....Boots, Tescos etc). It's great to use for washing little hands before snacks or after playing on grubby airport lounge floors!

Happy travels!
Love
AbbiTravelExpert grin

jellyshoeswithdiamonds Fri 03-Oct-08 11:25:01

I always take walkie-talkies for in the parks. Bought my last lot out there, they have a 16 miles usage distance and were only £20.

We stay in a house so I usually take inflatables for the pool, washing powder (can only use Fairy on kids and DH), soda crystals.

The shopping in the outlets is fab. I take the minimum amount of clothes, toiletries etc (two bags at the most). Buy clothes, shoes and more suitcases out there (Walmart have the best, American Tourister and reasonably priced), these suitcases also expand.

Last time went out with two cases plus handluggage, came back with 7!

Have a fab time.

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Fri 03-Oct-08 11:37:14

Doodypud - paper knickers! You can buy them in boots in the maternity section grin not stylish or sexy, but fine under skirts

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: