Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been to Tenerife Princess in Los Americas?

(7 Posts)
wilbur Thu 24-Feb-05 16:35:01

We're desparate for a sunny Easter holiday and have found some availability in the Tenerife Princess hotel through Thompson. Anyone been there? Or know anything about the resort? I think Los Americas is one of the noisier areas, but apparently this hotel is in the quieter, nicer bit. I've never been to the Canaries before so haven't got a clue, I just want to avoid the "'ere we go" bits, IYKWIM.

clairebear2502 Thu 24-Feb-05 16:38:51

Hi i went there about ten years ago and was quite young so i dont remember much. i think it was quite nice. it had a nice pool and the entertainment was good but obv alot can change in ten years but usually for the better!!

hope this helps in a very vague distant sort of way

littlemissbossy Thu 24-Feb-05 16:41:56

I stayed there once, years ago, but it was v. nice. Have you had a look on the trip advisor website ? just type in the hotel in the search and you should (hopefully) find recent reviews HTH

jessicasmummy Thu 24-Feb-05 16:43:53

it aint quiet and it aint nice!!! sorry to disilusion you, but after many a trip to tenerife with my ex (his dad lives out there and has a bar) i know los americas can be a bit rough. i would try los christianos if you can get anything there - much quieter and more family orientated.

marbeth Thu 24-Feb-05 16:50:02

Have you tried lanzarote.We of to the Rubicon Palace in playa Blanca at Easter.Been before and very family orientated.

iota Thu 24-Feb-05 16:58:55

we stayed in the Tenerife Princess a couple of years ago and it was fine - we had a huge room - sort of 3 in 1 with 1 double room , 1 twin room and a sitting room. The food is very good - HUGE selection of buffet meals and chefs cooking hot food.

Parts of Playa de las Americas are noisy but lots of it is lovely - there are a lot of luxury hotels there. We has no problem

iota Thu 24-Feb-05 17:14:49

take a look at the reviews for the Tenerife Princess on this website holidays uncovered

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now