Talk

Advanced search

Internet Cafes in Italy

(8 Posts)
shouldertocryon Fri 12-Sep-08 20:28:14

Hello everyone,
We're booked on Ryanair to go to Italy with online checkin which means I have to log on and print our boarding passes before we go. No prob (assuming PC doesn't crash which is possible). BUT, don't have a PC in Italy so can't print boarding passes. Have been told to go to an internet cafe to do it but never used one before. Will the PC's be set up ready to use without passwords, etc, or do I need all my own user id's/passwords, etc from my own Broadband connection?

Bit of a nuisance having to spend valuable holiday time doing this but at least it will be a warm internet cafe with espresso so can't complain, eh?

Thanks a bunch.

Habbibu Fri 12-Sep-08 20:31:55

You get a password to log on to the computer, and from there it's really straightforward. Google internet cafes in the place you're going, and print out a list of addresses. You pay for time, plus printing - where we went in Bologna it was pretty cheap.

Habbibu Fri 12-Sep-08 20:32:55

It wasn't a "cafe" at all where we went, just a room of PCs - but it does only take about 10 mins, so you can still get to a nice cafe later!

Hassled Fri 12-Sep-08 20:34:24

PC will be all set up and ready. Just go to the Ryanair site and log into that (if that's what happens - that's how it works with EasyJet) as normal, and find the online check - in bit.

shouldertocryon Fri 12-Sep-08 20:37:09

Oh that sounds easy - I'm feeling really adventurous now (I don't get out much).

Thanks Habbibu grin

Habbibu Fri 12-Sep-08 20:37:49

No problem - hope you have a great time. Whereabouts are you going?

shouldertocryon Fri 12-Sep-08 20:47:21

Going to Montecatini (in between Florence & Pisa)to visit Mother in Law, in fact she's coming back with us after spending her summer there (lucky beggar). What's it like in Bologna, (never been)?

PS - thanks Hassled as well - our messages crossed so I hadn't read your's when I thanked Habbibu.

Habbibu Fri 12-Sep-08 20:49:23

Ooh, lovely! Been to Arrezo, which is further east, but still in same rough area - loved it. Bologna is lovely - very untouristy, lovely food, buildings and people, and they worshipped dd like a baby saint!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now