Talk

Advanced search

Recommendation for luxury villa/ apartment in October

(7 Posts)
finland Wed 10-Sep-08 10:53:04

Can anyone recommend a good destination and also travel ( accomodation) company for our holiday in October. It will just be me, DH and 8 month old. We want to go somewhere warmish but not too far eg Greece/ Italy maybe if we feel adventurous Morrocco.
Big part of holiday would be to stay somewhere nice and bit luxury since we will be spending a lot of time there with baby. Also we would like self catering - can anyone recommend good destination/holiday villa company they have used?

mieowcat Wed 10-Sep-08 12:02:51

i would suggest James Villas, they have some stunning villas, some bargain late deals, and so far there customer services have been excellent. we booked with them to go to Andalucia in 2 weeks and they have just what we wanted. there website is great too.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Thu 11-Sep-08 11:44:31

Simply Travel have some lovely villas. Have travelled with them to Parga and Lefkas and both the accommodation and resorts were really nice. When you book, they include flights and car hire and also receive a welcome pack full of goodies to get you through the first day/night - bread/cheese/butter/fruit/cereals etc (including a bottle of wine wink!)

ChopsTheDuck Thu 11-Sep-08 11:47:44

I always use villa-renters to find privately owned villas for our holidays. They cover all sorts, we've had anything from a 2 bed apartment to a 4 bed villa with private pool. There are lots of bargains about, I think they are cheaper than using companies.

finland Fri 12-Sep-08 09:09:31

Thanks so much. Will check these out.

onceinalifetime Fri 12-Sep-08 09:11:29

www.holiday-rentals.com - book direct with the owners so tends to be cheaper.

mppaw Fri 12-Sep-08 09:20:05

Affinity Villas are fantastic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now