Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Barcelona

(4 Posts)
WinkyWinkola Thu 21-Aug-08 13:32:28

What should we definitely visit during our one day in Barcelona on Sunday? Any tips?

Got two DCs aged 3 and 1 but they'll have to put up with anything we say for that one day! grin

Portofino Thu 21-Aug-08 13:40:47

Parc Guell - it's "funky" enough to be interesting for them and lots of space to run about. There's an aquarium / entertainment complex and other bits and bobs on the Seafront too and a cable car over the harbour to the top of the Olympic Hill (maybe too small to appreciate that though). There's always the beach too, but I imagine if you're only going for the day you'll be near the beach the rest of the time?

Portofino Thu 21-Aug-08 21:31:37

No other replies. I think it is the Parc Ciutadella (excuse sp.) which is lovely and has a zoo....As a grown up I love the Gaudi buildings and Sagrada Familia (which is fascinating)the Market on the Ramblas and the tapas. Barcelona is one of my favourite places but have not yet taken dd so have never done it from a child's point of view....

WinkyWinkola Fri 22-Aug-08 10:36:33

Thank you very much Portofino. Much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now