Talk

Advanced search

What activities are worth doing at Centerparcs with a 2 year old?

(3 Posts)
TheProvincialLady Wed 20-Aug-08 15:22:15

We are being treated to a week at centerparcs with my parents, who will also provide lots of free babysitting (bliss!). DS will have just turned two and the weather should still be okay as we go in mid September. So I was wondering if anyone has been to centerparcs with a similar aged child and can recommend/otherwise any of the activities? In particular the Tinies Playtime - is this like Tumbletots? And is it really worth shelling out for toddlers messy play and dance? I want to keep DS occupied and it would be nice for my parents to take him to some things whilst I have a pregnancy massage but I don't want to waste my money.

Any experiences? Thankssmile

murphyslaw Wed 20-Aug-08 19:12:27

Tinies playtime - from what I remember is effectively soft play with a few songs at the end - I would question the value of that session? Teddy bears picnic was well worth the money mine loved it grin

Even at the age of 2 mine spent hours in the pool playing in the water and sand! There are plenty of playgrounds dotted around the sites too and of course feeding the ducks

Have fun

TheProvincialLady Wed 20-Aug-08 21:43:10

Ah that is useful, thanks. So Tinies playtime is not the same as Tumble tots then. I wasn't considering the teddy bear picnic but maybe we should. Do we have to take our own teddy bear?grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now