Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Travel essentials

(6 Posts)
mrspink27 Wed 16-Feb-05 12:34:49

Going on hols with DH, DD1 2.8 and dd26mths, what would u consider to be the essential items?
not passports and sun cream but the other stuff!

I am bound to forget something as my brain has turned to mush!

Ellen23 Sat 26-Feb-05 12:48:16

Toys, things to keep them amused. A good tip wrap a few little gifts up to give them throughout the journey to stop them getting Lairy!!!!

vict17 Sat 26-Feb-05 12:56:43

blimey they're close in age!!

jennifersofia Sun 27-Feb-05 18:53:53

There used to be a good list on a website called babygoes2 I think.
Myself I wouldn't forget wetwipes, plenty of drink and food, stories, sick bag, layers of clothing, and maybe a walkman and story/song tapes if your dd's are into that (try out first!)
Good luck.

hatsoff Sun 27-Feb-05 19:04:16

that's what I thought vict17, but then realised that the way I read it was impossible. I assume it's dd2 6 months (not 26 months!). mrspink - do they have favourite/essential toys? in which case it might be worth trying to get a duplicate, or at least a substitute. We went away with dd1 at about 20 months and she insisted in taking "boyce" - a tiny lego boy. He got left at one of teh places we stayed and there was a horrible moment where we really weren't sure if she was going to fall for our blatant lies and accept the understudy. thankfully she did. even though he had a different coloured shirt on.

Cod Sun 27-Feb-05 19:05:11

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now