Talk

Advanced search

weather in south turkey in october? - HELP

(3 Posts)
lovecamping Mon 18-Aug-08 21:43:15

god, i'm having a panic attack as i've booked an expensive holiday in the south of turkey for last 2 weeks in october. i cant remember where i read it, but i read that temperatures are about 24c.

can anyone reassure me that there will be some sun and not constantly raining. it will be our only holiday this year and it might be too late to cancel... please help

JuliaL Tue 19-Aug-08 21:51:45

Please don't panic! Even if the weather breaks whilst you are there it won't be like 2 weeks in the UK in August! Went last October half term (the very last week). The week before had been scorching but was scheduled to 'break' as soon as we landed. I had visions of rain every day, but the reality was we had a couple of days/ nights where it rained a bit, but the rest was utterly gorgeous and on the last day baking at noon. Have a lovely time.

lovecamping Tue 19-Aug-08 22:51:39

what a relief .. thank you very much. we're there for half-term and the week before.

thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now