Talk

Advanced search

Best travel insurance for me and DS given I am on ADs for PND?

(3 Posts)
BellaBear Mon 18-Aug-08 09:09:38

I couldn't get the BA travel insurance for a trip to Israel in November because of a clause about pre existing conditions that I think my ADs fall into.

Any advice for a good one trip insurance company that would cover me and DS (will then be 10 months) and won't add too much for taking medication.

(I don't have a history of depression, just this temporary PND. I might not even still be on them by then but it counts as it usually is for the last twelve months)

If anyone has any advice I would be very grateful

Thank you

SqueakyPop Mon 18-Aug-08 09:37:27

We got ours from Axa PPP, with the pre-existing condition covered.

Do you need specific cover for your pre-existing condition? A lot of policies will pay out for anything that is not related to your pre-existing condition.

BellaBear Mon 18-Aug-08 10:12:48

I don't think so, I just noticed that the £15 deal offered by BA was worded to make it sound like it would count - plus I read an article ina paper recently about travel insurance companies using PND (among other things)as a reason not to pay out so I wanted to be careful

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: