Talk

Advanced search

Pushchair for holiday

(9 Posts)
hf128219 Sun 17-Aug-08 17:10:23

What pushchair should I buy to use specifically for going on holiday? - by plane.

Thanks!

ScottishMummy Sun 17-Aug-08 17:13:39

quinny zapp i always carry on as hand luggage in its bag.folds tiny.never had to put in hold so less hassle and hanging about

spottedandstriped Sun 17-Aug-08 19:08:56

I am going to buy a petite star zia buggy - like the quinny zapp but reclines.

madcol Sun 17-Aug-08 19:15:49

How old is your little one? I bought a cheap 28 pound buggy for my 6 month old whne we went to Barbados as I didn't care too much if it got damaged on the flight

hf128219 Sun 17-Aug-08 19:34:10

She will be 8 months old. Would like it to recline!

monkeysmama Mon 01-Sep-08 12:13:28

We took our Quinny Speedi (the car seat, base and carry cot) and put the carry cot and base bit in a big golf bag which was fine.

MatNanPlus Mon 01-Sep-08 12:18:40

Didn't buy a new one, have taken Bugaboo / Mountain Buggy / P&T when travelling with families.

All in their own travel bags, Bug and MB to plane door where I folded them and they were taken down, P&T we checked in as small airport.

Always have ring sling with me as great on the plane after fitting infant belt to snuggle/retain some control of DC.

BeachBunni Mon 01-Sep-08 14:09:25

My mum bought me the hauck for flying. It was the lightest one they could get and reclines which is handy for when he is sleeping.

RedHead81 Mon 01-Sep-08 14:13:52

I took the cheapest buggy from mothercare £30ish? The amount of buggies you see that have been wrecked from the plane storage etc was unbelieveable! wouldn't risk spending anymore for fear of it being broken. My friends one got broken on the straps to hold them in so she had to use a belt to keep her DD in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now