Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

St Anton skiing with Mark Warner

(2 Posts)
pinkmamma Mon 14-Feb-05 10:05:56

Has anybody stayed at Sweicherhoff(?spelling)in St Anton Austria with MArk Warner. We are thinking of going but DS who will turn 3 in June... is he too young? Did you kids like the childcare, is he too young for the cold? Worried mum here! Any experiences of skiing with 2 year old in tow welcome. (hopefully taking grandma for some extra childcare too!)
Thanks pm

Joanna3 Mon 14-Feb-05 15:08:37

Hi never been to the hotel you mention. However I have been ski-ing with the kids several times (both with and without my now ex dh). Kids were fine, child care with Mark Warner and Ski Esprit is very good indeed so you won't need granny unless you like her company!! My ds was 8 months when I first went (had never attended a nursery either) and everything went fine. The nannies take the kids out and about in the resort and you get to ski, what could be better? The ski nursery places won't take them ski-ing until at least three by the way but he will be happy in the creche. Don't worry about the cold, the nannies always wrap the children up well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now