Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Canvas life. What bedding is supplied?

(11 Posts)
DontNeedAnything Mon 11-Aug-08 16:50:49

We have elected not to go for the linen pack, will put sheets in.

The info pack says that blankets are provided. Are they usually blankets or a duvet? Do I need to put a duvet cover in. I assume pillows are also normally present?

Leslaki Mon 11-Aug-08 19:46:57

You get 1 blanket (sometimes nice newish fleecy ones, other times older scratchy ones!) per people the mobile accommodates. You also get a pillow and tht's it!!! I used to always take our duvet and sleeping bags for the kids but we're flying this year and have opted for the linen packs. If you don't want to take your duvet, pack your duvet covers and put the blankets inside them. You don't know what other happy campers have done with the blankets after all...!!

I've been with them for 6 years so if you ahve any other questions just ask!!! Which site are you going to?

DontNeedAnything Mon 11-Aug-08 20:09:46

Le Littoral

We have cot bedding for DD3 (have hired a cot...which I am a little nervous about what condition that will be in.)

DTDs have sleeping bags

We will take 2 flat sheets for the double....I will probably do as you advise and take a duvet cover to put over the blankets.

DontNeedAnything Mon 11-Aug-08 20:12:33

Any tips at all would be greatfully appreciated of course...don't really know what to ask.

MrsMuddle Mon 11-Aug-08 20:44:48

You'll need towels too if you don't go for the linen pack.

DontNeedAnything Mon 11-Aug-08 20:49:29

I have packed towels

Leslaki Tue 12-Aug-08 10:06:48

Make sure you packa towel/bath mat for the shower - gets a bit slippy! Also I have found having a towel at the door helps too as it stops you having to sweep the floor every minute of the day!!!! Re the travel cot - can you fir one in from home? It's just that I booked one once for dd but at the last min packed ours and was glad I did as the one they gave e was all mouldy. When I spke to the rep about it they said it was the best one they had hmm. If you get the baby pack the bath is great fpr washing your older kids too and for filling with water for playing in outside the mobile! Pillow cases aren't included either. I usually take a sharp knife too as the ones there are usually v blunt!

Friends have been to le littoral - said it was great! There are rock pools nearby so make sure you buy some nets!

DontNeedAnything Tue 12-Aug-08 18:37:05

Hmm.

Bath mat...hadn't thought of that
Travel cot...we'll see what space we have. we are going to put a bed rail in for use in the 2nd hotel (we are staying over in Paris) so if we get desperate we could always use that as there should be a spare bed...but then we probably won't have linen for it...I will have to give it some thought.

Pillow cases in
sharp nkofe already in
<I have done Have loads....so this shouldn't be a million miles from our experiences there>

We tend to put the blanket on the bed and then use sleeping bags zipped together (nowt like naked body heat to keep you warm wink) The blanket on the bed just makes it a little cosier and stops you slipping off the bed.

Agree re old towel for bath mat and /or door mat. Don't forget t-towels too

DontNeedAnything Tue 12-Aug-08 19:52:32

Got tea towels, and dish cloths and J cloths

Leslaki Wed 13-Aug-08 09:14:55

yeah I usually put blanket under sheets too as the mattresses tebd to be cheap thin ones!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now