Talk

Advanced search

Big 40

(7 Posts)
melbob Sun 13-Feb-05 22:26:00

has anyone got any suggestions? I am going to be 40 in April and want to go away for a week to forget all about it with DH and DS who will be 8 months. We are not beachy types and like hsitory and have done Barcelona and are going to italy later int he year. We haven't been out of the country with DS before.

whymummy Sun 13-Feb-05 22:39:48

hi melbob
how about bratislava?we went there last summer and loved it and vienna is just 2 1/2h. away on the train and you could go there for the day or how about talinn,vilnius?both really good too.
hth

melbob Sun 13-Feb-05 22:48:45

Thanks just read your message to Dh and he grunted! Think thats positive. He is v anxious about travelling with DS. I just think he'll love it as very nosey and sociable baby

bundle Sun 13-Feb-05 22:49:15

denmark? v childfriendly

melbob Sun 13-Feb-05 22:55:28

DH just told me he fancies Guernsey, think it might be a bit dull for a whole week. DK good idea have been to Norway and Sweden before and loved them

lapsedrunner Mon 14-Feb-05 11:46:49

Try a farm holiday in Austria, close to Salzberg perhaps (cheap flights). Have a look at www.farmholidays.com and in the English version look under "holiday theme" and check out the farms specilaizing in childrens holidays.

melbob Mon 14-Feb-05 22:50:58

Now looking at NAPLES!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: