Talk

Advanced search

Help needed trying to buy the Cybex Solution X carseat.

(6 Posts)
normal Sun 10-Aug-08 23:47:44

Hi

I've been reading the Which? report and been checking the manufacturer sites etc to do some research and decided to buy the Cybex solution X carseat.

Just one problem, I can't find anyone in the UK who sells it! Any ideas?

Thanks

Mamabetbet Mon 01-Sep-08 15:43:33

Hello
I've had the same problem trying to find the Cybex Solution X car seat, I can't find anyone in the UK who sells it either. Did you resolve this problem?
Thanks.

Rredhed Wed 17-Sep-08 12:54:02

I've been trying to track it down since seeing it in the Which? report. I finally phoned the manufacturer and they said it will be available from mid September, and Mothercare will be stocking it online, but not in shops I don't think.

I've mailed Mothercare to see if they have an ETA, and I'll post if I get a reply.

gasbag Tue 23-Sep-08 17:35:50

i have just bought the cybex solution x from kiddicare.com it arrived within 3 days

gasbag Tue 23-Sep-08 17:36:11

i have just bought the cybex solution x from kiddicare.com it arrived within 3 days

Olisqueen Tue 30-Jun-09 22:42:44

If anyone is interested these seats are now on offer on ebay or preciouslittleone.com for approx £60 inc delivery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now