Advanced search

how does it work if you go to live abroad for 6 months ?

(6 Posts)
sasa15 Sun 13-Feb-05 20:23:15

is the baby cover,,..I mean where do I go if he get sick? and what do I need ...? In Europe...

is anyone know?

WestCountryLass Sun 13-Feb-05 20:29:21

Don't you get an E111 before you go which entitles you to care?

sasa15 Sun 13-Feb-05 20:36:46

all right

WestCountryLass Sun 13-Feb-05 20:55:24

Here you go:

MeerkatsUnite Sun 13-Feb-05 21:17:04


Would say that the E111 form was scrapped last June.

The website WCL mentions is a good starting point for you.

WestCountryLass Sun 13-Feb-05 21:34:28

Oooops, was it? Sorry Sasa15!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now