Talk

Advanced search

Is it worth buying a travel booster seat/ high chair?

(8 Posts)
tatty33 Sat 09-Aug-08 09:31:18

I'm tempted to buy one of those inflatable/ travel booster seats for our holiday down to Dorset this Sept, but they're £20! Is it worth it or will mos cafes have high chairs? My ds is 18 months

Thanks

WarmFuzzy Sat 09-Aug-08 10:01:29

We use one of those instead of a highchair so for us it has been a huge saving...

WarmFuzzy Sat 09-Aug-08 10:03:19

In cafés DS2 has been happy to sit on real chairs for ages though - just a bit low to the table. He always hated highchairs.

Moomin Sat 09-Aug-08 10:07:59

tatty33 - I was doing a clear-out yesterday and saw we still have ours. It's a FirstYears one if you're interested? Obviously it's a bit stained, through many meals out, but I think would scrub up OK. Do you want to buy it off me?

tatty33 Sat 09-Aug-08 19:33:25

Hi Moomin, thanks for the offer, that could be a great compromise. Trouble is won't the p&P make it quite expensive? Don't suppose you happen to live in South London?

Moomin Sun 10-Aug-08 11:10:17

No, the midlands. I wouldn't have though p&p would be that much; it's very light. Let me investigate and get back to you...

Moomin Sun 10-Aug-08 11:18:40

Average p&p for them on ebay is about £5.
£14 incl p&p? Am going away tomorrow so let me know asap if you want it. cheers. Alternatively they do have a fair few on eBay

tatty33 Sun 10-Aug-08 19:36:43

Thanks, but I think I'll leave it and hope most places will have a high chair. Have a good break yourself

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now