Talk

Advanced search

Why won't Ryanair let me book a flight on one of their routes?

(9 Posts)
WilfSell Thu 07-Aug-08 21:56:27

For Easter next year... Do they only release flights with a particular lead in time?

theexmrsfederer Thu 07-Aug-08 22:06:14

I am not understanding your qustion.

The flights are either available or they are not.

WilfSell Thu 07-Aug-08 22:10:49

OK. They have a route from Liverpool to Limoges. When I put in the details it says sorry no seats are available for that date... And every date near.

So am wondering if they just only release seats 6 months ahead or summat? Struggling to believe they are all full since they're currently selling off September flights now.

Just getting over anxious cos need these flights for whole family and want to plan ahead. Will try and ring them tomorrow.

NotQuiteCockney Thu 07-Aug-08 22:12:17

Maybe that route only runs on particular dates?

girasole Thu 07-Aug-08 22:19:46

I'm pretty sure the problem is that you are too early and the schedule for next Spring is not available yet. The earliest I could book for June this year was the end of last October.

theexmrsfederer Thu 07-Aug-08 22:26:55

Jet2.com flights are up for as far ahead as next summer.

daffodill6 Thu 07-Aug-08 22:29:03

Agree with girasole. Schedule for next year for that route may not be agreed yet - it can change from year to year. IMO keep checking on a weekly basis

NicMac Sun 10-Aug-08 08:15:24

They apparently might not be running the route next year as they are really cutting back the service.

kslatts Wed 13-Aug-08 18:51:54

I've had this problem on the Ryanair website before, I think you are probably trying a bit too early.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now