Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hiring baby equipment in Italy

(10 Posts)
Sance Sat 12-Feb-05 10:41:43

Hi,

Does anyone if you can hire baby equipment out in Italy, I've drawn a blank so far & don't really want to take the whole nursery inc. car seat with me at the end of the month (18mth baby).

Thanks

MaryP0p1 Sat 12-Feb-05 10:46:35

If you hire a car you can normally hire the seats from the hire company. Are you staying in a hotel or self catering?

MaryP0p1 Sat 12-Feb-05 10:47:31

Where are u going??

SofiaAmes Sat 12-Feb-05 23:10:48

Take car seat with you!! And get hotel to provide travel cot (pretty standard over there). Almost all restaurants have high chairs.

Sance Sun 13-Feb-05 15:42:15

We will be staying in Florence with friends, so no chance of a hotel cot bed. Will probably hire a car but was trying to avoid it if poss.

fredtbad Sun 13-Feb-05 16:04:42

My son will be 15mo when we go to Rome in March. We aren't taking anything for him except a buggy and some portable cot sides for him to sleep in a single bed in the hotel.

SofiaAmes Sun 13-Feb-05 20:37:58

If you are in Florence, you won't need a car seat as everything is reachable by train/walking. When mine were that age (2 and 4 now) if I had to stay somewhere that didn't have a cot, I would try to put a mattress on the floor and they could sleep on that. Or at worst, put them on a bed and put pillows/blankets around on the floor in case of a fall.

MaryP0p1 Mon 14-Feb-05 20:43:20

Bring nannies. They are really expensive in Italy.

MaryP0p1 Tue 15-Feb-05 17:35:00

Sorry I mean nappies

collision Tue 15-Feb-05 18:04:58

Tell me exactly what you need and I will see what I can do. I live 40mins from Florence and can try and find a baby hire shop for you or maybe you could come over to me and borrow what you need! CAT me if you like

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now