Talk

Advanced search

want to hire villa in Balearics - recommendations???

(10 Posts)
littlerach Thu 10-Feb-05 10:09:36

We would like to hire a villa , preferably in Mallorca next August. It needs to have 3-4 bedrooms, be near beach and have a pool!!!

Has anyone used a company who they can recommend, or give me any tips, please!!!

TIAxx

Waswondering Thu 10-Feb-05 10:10:22

I used www.ownersdirect.co.uk last week in Tenerife and found it really good. I've only used it once with success, but maybe it's worth a look?

littlerach Thu 10-Feb-05 10:24:43

Thanks, will have a look

JanH Thu 10-Feb-05 10:36:16

Holiday Rentals?

Have used them once, on Costa del Sol. Worked very well!

zeebee Mon 14-Feb-05 11:24:01

Been to Cala San Vincente and Pollensa a few times with Open Holidays (openholidays.co.uk) always found them to be reliable and reasonable. Make sure you speak to someone in the office who really knows the place as their help is excellent - I think some of the reps work at head office during the off season.

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 11:26:32

Have used this company before.
/link{http://www.pollensapines.co.uk\pollensapines}

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 11:27:18

pollensapines

littlerach Sun 27-Feb-05 10:20:41

Waswondering, fantastic website, thanks ever so much!!

Whizzz Sun 27-Feb-05 10:25:02

We were very impressed with Individual Traveller. Used them twice for self catering on mainland Spain but they also do Mallorca & Ibiza.
have a look

triplets Sun 27-Feb-05 22:31:22

Hi
Try www.puertopollensa.com its a very good website devoted to P Pollensa, lots of accomodation to rent, we have booked ours from that site for this May. We used to own our own apt there, have been going since 1987 so know and love it very much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now