Talk

Advanced search

Could you/would you put a two year old in an adjoining hotel room?

(4 Posts)
Beatie Wed 09-Feb-05 13:50:38

After much deliberation we have decided to take our two year old on a city break instead of a week's sun holiday during May half term.

We went to Barcelona last year and rented a one bedroom apartment. DH and I slept on the sofa bed in the lounge and DD got the bedroom.

My dh and I just cannot sleep in the smae room as our dd and neither will she sleep well with us in the room.

We are considering going to Copenhagen and I cannot find any apartments to rent short-term so that means a hotel. We're thinking of getting a double and single room adjoining. Is that a mad thing to do? Would it be safe? We'd lock the outside corridor door and at night we'd wedge open the adjoining doors.

Blu Wed 09-Feb-05 13:51:43

With adjoining doors that sounds absolutely fine - no problem at all! Good solution.

oooggs Wed 09-Feb-05 13:52:46

Go for it and have a great time

Kayleigh Wed 09-Feb-05 13:53:08

Sounds fine to me. I can't see there would be any safety issue if you will have an adjoining internal door. Have a lovely time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now