Talk

Advanced search

Who wants to find a holiday for us?

(7 Posts)
kid Sat 26-Jul-08 16:59:59

Because I have given up looking!

I want to go on holiday on 16th or 17th August for 2 weeks. I'm not that fussy about where we go, but I don't want to go to mainland Spain (all the costas), Ibiza or Tenerife. Other than that, I don't mind. We have thought about gran canaria, turkey, egypt, mexico, dominican replublic.

The features I am looking for are
decent/large swimming pool
central(ish) location
waking distance to beach

If its a long haul flight, I'd like all inclusive
If not, I'm happy with S/C, B&B etc

The flights have to be reasonable as I have to go to work on Monday 1st sept at 9am.

Now for the cost!
Obviously the cheaper the better. I was looking at up to £4000 AI or around £2000 s/c

Oh yeah, holiday is for 2 adults and 2 kids.

falcon Sat 26-Jul-08 18:06:46

Which airport(S) do you want to leave from?

kid Sat 26-Jul-08 19:25:22

Any London. Would prefer to not go from Heathrow but if the holiday is right, I could live with it!

Parofleurmapu Sun 27-Jul-08 13:16:05

Cyprus

Turkey

Gran Canaria

Gambia

Greece

All with lastminute, might help you !

Parofleurmapu Sun 27-Jul-08 13:42:02

didnt know ages of children so you would havr to change that

kid Sun 27-Jul-08 18:53:15

Thanks for looking parafleurmapu. I am just waiting for the page to load, my computer is being very slow. Probably all the extra work its been doing looking for holidays!

nicolasmum Wed 30-Jul-08 22:24:42

Go to Yucelen Hotel, Akyaka Turkey. If your children are young use Nicola for babysitting in the day or at night so the adults can have a meal in peace or enjoy an excursion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now