Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Family friendly hotels in London

(5 Posts)
Michaelangelo Fri 04-Feb-05 20:57:51

Apologies if this one has been done before. I am looking for a hotel in London for 3 night break with DH and DS aged 2 1/2. Any suggestions?

soapbox Fri 04-Feb-05 21:00:40

If you are not too bothered about it being luxurious then the travel inn at county hall is good value for money.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy then look on laterooms.co.uk for something suitable.

grumpyfrumpy Sat 05-Feb-05 10:35:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bamboo Sat 05-Feb-05 23:20:24

The last few times we've visited we have used Citadines Apartments booked through laterooms.co.uk. The basic apartments have a sofabed, bathroom and small kitchen. They'll supply travelcots or an extra bed for a small charge. I find it really handy with DD to have access to a fridge/oven in case we don't feel like eating out. We usually opt for the Trafalgar Square one because it's so central.

Quacks Mon 07-Feb-05 12:21:27

County Hall travelinn is great, but I really like The Moat House Drury Lane. You are walking distance to Covent Garden, so tube use is kept to a minimum. Prices are very reasonable, they love kiddies there and the family rooms are very spacious!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now