Talk

Advanced search

Urgent passport renewal

(4 Posts)
southernbelle77 Sun 13-Jul-08 17:15:02

Has anyone had to do this? In a day? I am desperately trying to get mine done tomorrow as we are supposed to be going on Tuesday but as yet I haven't managed to get an appointment. Have one for the next day service and have been advised to ask if they will do it in a day as it has been known - has anyone else done this??

ExterminAitch Sun 13-Jul-08 17:19:05

you've spoken to them on the phone? they're a 24/7 number, aren't they?
tbh i found them utterly excellent as a dept, if you can get an appt i'm sure they can turn it around for you.

HolidaysQueen Sun 13-Jul-08 17:23:57

I've been able to get an appt for first thing in the morning and collect the passport in the late afternoon. I didn't need it same day but needed it fairly urgently - not sure if that was a standard service or they just weren't too busy. I've been for appointments twices and both times they've been excellent so hopefully they can do it. Good luck!

southernbelle77 Sun 13-Jul-08 17:25:08

I have spoken to them about 15 times today so far hoping for a cancellation!! They have been fantasic helping out just trying to keep everything crossed that a one day appt will come through for tomorrow as otherwise I will have to travel seperately to the rest of the family (my own fault I know but have had a hard time lately and checking my passport never entered my head - that certainly won't happen again!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now