Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo Cameleon: Fleece vs Fabric??

(8 Posts)
Samonta Fri 11-Jul-08 13:08:07

Hi! Am having a dilema as to whether to choose the fleece or fabric option for my Bugaboo Cameleon. Baby is due in October. Grateful for any feedback-thanks!

meep Sat 12-Jul-08 11:48:37

I have black fleece - it is lovely but attracts fluff!! Nice and cosy though!

pootleflump Sat 12-Jul-08 20:16:22

I was just wondering the same thing, I got a 2nd cameleon and it came with fleece; I haven't seen the canvas yet but think I'd prefer it.

pgwithnumber3 Sat 12-Jul-08 20:21:51

I have the canvas, I prefer it to the fleece, think it looks more "expensive"! wink

babyOcho Sat 12-Jul-08 21:22:04

we have the canvas and its lovely.

the base colour is black/dark gray and the other bits are red, including the umbrella and foot muff (in loft ready for winter, dont forget to order one). that's our mistake... too much red.

pootleflump Sun 13-Jul-08 08:10:37

That should've been '2nd hand' not 2nd!

Does anyone know if the green came in canvas, or is that so last season? grin

Samonta Fri 18-Jul-08 10:20:13

Thank you all so much for your advice. It's invaluable to get 1st hand feedback on this stuff!

theirmum Fri 18-Jul-08 10:27:15

The fleece seems to get dirty quickly a fly thing landed on my yellow apron I wiped it of and now have a black smudge! my cam is only 3 weeks old! I now have red canvas on it and its so much nicer!

The green has been discontinued but from what I can find they only made it in the fleece!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now