Talk

Advanced search

Parking at Stansted

(5 Posts)
jane313 Mon 31-Jan-05 20:42:28

The cheapest I found was called Park and Go and its not on the airport. It said that they take you to the airport from the car park on demand instead of having a regular bus. I was wondering has anyone used this? It just seems if say 20 people are getting a flight and they all arrive at 10 minute intervals won't you keep having to wait for the transport to go there and come back?Am just trying to work out how stupidly early we will have to leave or splash out on the more regular bus option and pay twice as much

Fimbo Mon 31-Jan-05 20:44:39

Sorry not used them. Have used Pink Elephant twice before which although on the airport is slightly further out, they do have regular buses though.

eidsvold Tue 01-Feb-05 09:27:04

have also used pink elephant and they were very good - regular bus services.

JanH Tue 01-Feb-05 09:31:02

We used one like that at Manchester, about 15 mins away. Our flight was very early morning so it wasn't terribly busy, there was just us and another family on the bus and it didn't wait for any more; they have 3 buses I think so there's always one waiting, one going and one coming back.

jane313 Tue 01-Feb-05 10:59:19

thanks for that. The 3 buses makes sense!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: