Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Top Tips Sherwood Forest?

(11 Posts)
winniewoo Sat 29-Jan-05 19:27:40

Am still swaying whether to book CP of not for a midweek break in April? Need all you CP lovers to give me lots of positive info and itch me towards my credit card!!

Yorkiegirl Sat 29-Jan-05 19:28:32

Message withdrawn

winniewoo Sat 29-Jan-05 19:32:37

Thanks yorkiegirl...is it worth the extra for executive accomodation or will comfort plus do? All holidays very precious so don't mind pushing the boat out..

winniewoo Sat 29-Jan-05 19:32:38

Thanks yorkiegirl...is it worth the extra for executive accomodation or will comfort plus do? All holidays very precious so don't mind pushing the boat out..

Yorkiegirl Sat 29-Jan-05 19:34:00

Message withdrawn

winniewoo Sat 29-Jan-05 19:36:52

Two I think although two ds. 2 and 4. Youngest still in cot so perhaps three would be handier so there is no high jinks in the middle of the night! Ds 2 still tends to have a party in the early hours!

Yorkiegirl Sat 29-Jan-05 19:37:59

Message withdrawn

winniewoo Sat 29-Jan-05 19:42:09

righto..feeling slightly more positive..makes such a difference when you get a little advice. Any hints on the restaurants and is the pool just fab? Should I prepare to take a lot of food orn is the supermarket ok? Kids disco? or night shows? Wish they would send a complete brochure instead of this idea that it arrives 4 weeks before...

Yorkiegirl Sat 29-Jan-05 20:26:36

Message withdrawn

sis Sat 29-Jan-05 22:29:23

I think eating out at Cps can be a bit overpriced. We tend to stick to the Italian cos it seems the most child-friendly and if you ask for a table right at the back of the restaurant, it is close to the children's play area and you can see the water slides in the swimming pool so waiting for the food is less boring for children. The Italian also has times when the children can make their own pizzas.

Ds loved the teddybear's picnic but April may be a bit cool for that.

I think if you get the executive villa, you need to make sure it is one of the very new ones as we stayed at one in Elevden which was not worth the extra money (we have often stayed in the basic villas). There is loads to do, I am sure you will all enjoy it if you decide to go.

Wondermom Sat 29-Jan-05 22:58:55

We stayed at Cp near Longleat, can't remember the name for the life of me but we loved it!! Trying to plan a weekend away with a few girl friends, without the kids and we're thinking of Sherwwod, during term time. How does Sherwood compare with the one near Longleat? Would there be much to do for 4 mums without the kids?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now