Talk

Advanced search

Hotels/B&B in Cadiz region

(6 Posts)
Berries Tue 18-Jan-05 22:37:13

OK, we have booked the villa in costa de la luz(chiclana) & have now booked the flights BUT times & prices were MUCH better if we fly out on the Fri rather than the Sat (when we get the villa). Can anyone recommend any nice hotel/B&B style things in the Cadiz region (anywhere from Seville to vejer really). Would quite like somewhere with a pool and restaurant, but small & friendly rather than big & brash.
Thanks

Berries Wed 19-Jan-05 13:31:21

bump

Berries Fri 21-Jan-05 13:02:29

It's very lonely here - surely someone must have been to Seville/Cadiz/Vejer/Costa de la Luz?

Fennel Fri 21-Jan-05 13:13:11

sorry Berries, have only stayed in self catering around there which isn't what you want.

but if anyone knows anywhere nice to stay around the Murcia/Almeria area I'd be interested - we're going there at Easter. self catering, villa, or hotel really.

zeebee Mon 24-Jan-05 09:42:38

Yes we stayed in a villa near Vejer last year. There are a couple of nice hotels in Vejer - one called something like Casa Cinco and another that is on the main square. I think I initially came across them on a web search. Don't have pools though. Didn't make it to Zahora de los Atunes but that's meant to be a lovely resort so may have some with a pool.

If you are flying to Malaga you could stop in Tarifa, a number of hotels there. Or look at holidays-uncovered.com at the reviews of hotels that you could approach direct or flick through some holiday brochures for ideas.

HTH

Berries Mon 24-Jan-05 09:53:03

Thanks for that. Will look at the details for the hotels in Vejer - quite like the idea of spending a bit of time there. We are flying to Seville rather than Malaga - flights were actually cheaper and it won't be such a rush to get to the airport on the day we leave (1.5 hrs drive rather than 3).

Will let you know where we end up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now