Talk

Advanced search

Urgent question regarding center parcs sherwood.

(8 Posts)
louise1974 Fri 07-Jan-05 13:45:57

Iam about to book sherwood for tgis september.
Can anyone who has been give me a bit of advice.
We want to book 2 3bed villas next door to each other and in a central location. Which numbers are the best for this?
I notice the time out club is in the jardin des sports and it would be handy to be close to this but is it better to be by village square north or south. And which one has the swimming pool in?

Iam torn betwween no 1-56 or 474-500 as according to the basic map I have in the brochure these seem the nearest.
Does anyone have the village map they give out in the actual village as this will have the actual houses shown so it will be easier to establish which is the nearest?

I hope his makes sense

juniperdewdrop Fri 07-Jan-05 13:53:35

bumping up for you. I've only been to sherwood once and don't know if we still have the map? sorry hun

have you looked on the website?

louise1974 Fri 07-Jan-05 13:58:00

Hi juniperdewdrop
Yeah I've looked on the site and it still just gives tge basic map. I suppose I could ask tge woman on the phone when i ring up to book??
DO you know if any have been renovated[comfort]

juniperdewdrop Fri 07-Jan-05 14:00:26

don't know sorry, ring them and I bet they'll tell you honestly which one is best, good luck!

XmasQuackers Fri 07-Jan-05 20:43:26

hi i have the map here. the pool is village north. time out club is in the jardin des sports. either of those look absolutely fine that you have chosen. the early no's for pool. late no's for time out club. It is all very close around the village centre and when you arrive you;ll see that there's nothing in it. All very easy to get around! Have a grt time !

Yorkiegirl Fri 07-Jan-05 20:45:08

Message withdrawn

louise1974 Fri 07-Jan-05 20:50:56

Thanks Yorkie and Quackers Iam afraid we are going for the comfort so sounds like the late numbers will do the job.

XmasQuackers Fri 07-Jan-05 21:02:26

That's what I would opt for too now I've looked. Shame you can;t go for exec as a treat as you get housekeeping and jacuzzi etc... V nice. You'll really enjoy it though!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now