Talk

Advanced search

How do you actually contact Ryanair? Tiny bit urgent.

(9 Posts)
Tinker Wed 05-Jan-05 21:17:27

Want to book some flights. I'm going to be within the 28 weeks ok to fly deadline (am pregnant). Their site says this is ok, no doctor's note needed etc BUT I should tell them at the time of booking. There is no email address, only phone numbers - all offics closed now. So, do I book and ring them asap or leave the booking until office open? Or is there any other way of contacting them? I know they don't want to be bothered by such awkward people as customers but don't want to balls this up.

Thank you

LapsedGymJunkie Wed 05-Jan-05 21:26:56

If you fall within the parameters, keep your head down and your gob shut.

Ryanair are cheap, but Ryanair are ba**ards, so do not draw attention to yourself for no reason.

My guess, is that you are newly pregnant and delighted, and if so Congratulations, but do not stick your head above the parapet.

Tinker Wed 05-Jan-05 21:30:23

Hi. Am just in the parameters - will be 27 weeks on return. So may just get away with it with a baggy jumper. Agree about the total bastardness of them but they are the only way I can afford to travel these days . Can't imagine what they would actually say since I am within the time limit so why do I have to tell them anyway.

So, you don't agree with my plan to kick up a fuss and now demand a wheelchair just becasue they lost their case

JanH Wed 05-Jan-05 21:39:13

I just had a look at Gingerbear's alternative phone no's thread and the bastards aren't on there of course.

Actually I agree with LGJ - head down and gob shut - is that reassuring, Tink? As you are within their deadline then go right ahead - you would have told them IF YOU COULD! Prob a good idea though to get a doctor's note to back up what you would have told them but couldn't because their sodding phone lines were shut.

Batters Wed 05-Jan-05 21:49:00

Tinker my (ex) hairdresser used Ryanair to fly when she was about 32 weeks pregnant. She didn't tell them and just wore a baggy coat all the way through the flight.

Not that I am advising you to do this of course, oh no.....

LapsedGymJunkie Wed 05-Jan-05 21:55:35

Knowing Michael O'Leary (by reputation) he would would find a way of charging you extra.

I flew on the 28 weeks as well. with my GP's blessing and just kept my coat on, not diffy as her rarely heats his planes.

We will be asked to bring our own seats and some good strapping next

JanH Wed 05-Jan-05 21:56:16

Seats? You want seats?

Tinker Wed 05-Jan-05 22:27:47

Spooky! Bought a new big coat today . Oh, I'm such a coward about these things though. It'll ruin my holiday if I don't clear it first. Might get boyfriend to ring

Tinker Thu 06-Jan-05 12:01:22

Spoke to them this morning and was just told I need to ring them to find out that I may need to sign an indemnity at check-in desk ie just what it already says on the website [confused bewildered emoticon]

So, I booked them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now