Talk

Advanced search

Prices of meals in Euro Disney

(9 Posts)
Dizzdy Tue 04-Jan-05 15:05:40

Hi I am going to Euro Disney at the end of May this year 2005, and as I have never been befire, I would be grateful if anyone could tell me what I am expected to pay for a meal there. Thank you for your help. Dizzdy.
Dizzdy2000@fsmail.net. Please fell free to e-mail me.

Tortington Wed 05-Jan-05 03:22:29

i might be going tooooo...so any tips etc... hope you dont mind the hijack dizzdy?

Cam Wed 05-Jan-05 11:17:16

There are lots of different priced places to eat from fast food to proper restaurants serving French food. Are you staying in a hotel or self-catering?

louise1974 Thu 06-Jan-05 10:35:29

Yes Iam going too in April! we are staying in the santa fe(the cheaoest) But only going for 2 nights so we will push the boat out at meal times. Iam hoping to go to the rainforest cafe.
Does any one have any experience of this? Is it easy to book?
Where are you staying Dizzdy?

littlemissbossy Thu 06-Jan-05 10:42:10

We've eaten at the Rainforest, which is part of the Disney village just outside the park. Book any of these restaurants as soon as you arrive, if possible, they all get busy at peak times. As for price, probably comparable to TGI Fridays/Hard Rock Cafe type prices

Dizzdy Sat 08-Jan-05 14:40:14

Hi Louise........funnily enough we are also staying at Santa Fe. I think it is popular with most British Travellers. Hey Custardo maybe we can join up for a drink? We can compare our views on the place. I have heard that it is mega expensive to eat out, about £50 for two adults in the 'better' restaurants
don't know if this is true though, cos never been. Please feel free to e-mail me if you want to.
Dizzdy2000@fsmail.net

Speak to you all later. Dizzdy

maddiemo Sat 08-Jan-05 14:49:39

we ate at Annette's Diner quite a few times. It is in the Disney village outsife the main park. Staff were lovely. Food not too expensive, huge portions. Burger and chips type of food. Lovely milkshakes.

We were not impressed by Rainforest, infact we walked out. Staff appeared indifferent and not bothered. Perosnally I thought the food we were served was of an unacceptable quality for the price.

There is a McDonalds. Also a sandwich shop and many other burger type places.

I think the restaurant in the Pirates ride is supposed to be good although expensive, we did not eat there.

Have a lovely holiday everyone

louise1974 Sun 09-Jan-05 12:18:11

Hi again everyone. Iam a bit puzzled about the opening times if anyone could fill me in?
I have booked the celebrate your birthday tea party for dd on the saturday of our stay.
It sounds quite good.. cakes and pastries plus a pressie and get to meet the characters.
This cost about £10 per head for dd myself mother and sis.
I have been told by the travel agent that this is on between 6.30pm and 11pm! And we can turn up any time between this.
With it being cakes etc I thought it would be good for us to go to after our evening meal. So therefore turning up at about 8.30pm.
However doesn't the park shut at 8pm during April. If so how can I go to this party thing at the plaza gardens retaurant till 11pm.
This is all getting confusing. Iam anal about being organised
I was hoping to go to rainforest cafe 6pm till 8pm then go thru the park again to the plaza gardens.

louise1974 Sun 09-Jan-05 12:21:06

Or does anyone in the know think of a nicer restaurant than the rainforest cafe for 5yr old dd evening meal on her birthday? Isn't there a nice one behind the castle?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now