Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

EUjet.com Manston Airport Kent

(8 Posts)
Trifle Thu 23-Dec-04 10:35:49

Eujet.com are doing some pretty cheap flights out of Manston International Airport in Kent. It's a bit of a trek for us but does save us £200 if we fly from there as opposed to Stansted. Eujet seem a pretty new airline that I have not heard of before so has anyone ever flown with them or failing that know anything about the airport itself?

KristmasBear Thu 23-Dec-04 11:07:21

Saw this and shot off to the website. It looks great and as I live in Kent (albeit North Kent) it would be handy for us. Just checked out some flights to Edinburgh as we have a wedding to go to next year. Very cheap (7 quid plus taxes) and one would imagine fewer delays than the bigger airports.

vict17 Thu 23-Dec-04 11:08:31

We live in Kent too and are hoping to use it too. Only warning is on the local news it said some flights have been cancelled due to too few people on them iyswim.

KristmasBear Thu 23-Dec-04 11:12:10

Oh that's not good cos you can't just hop on the next one as there is only one a day.

Anyone used this airport?

triplets Fri 24-Dec-04 22:16:12

Hi,
I know alot about Manston as I am 20mins away. So far there are good and bad reports. Two friends of mine have used it three times in the last 8 weeks for day trips, twice to Edinburgh and once to Dublin, no problems. My neighbour regularly flies to Scotland, went yesterday, left here at 5am for the 7am flight and was still there at 11am as the plane had broken down, thats the second time its happened to her. There problem is that if anything does go wrong they have very little back up, its a gamble.

grumpyfrumpy Fri 31-Dec-04 15:29:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

homebird11 Sun 02-Jan-05 11:42:44

grumpyfrumpy Wed 05-Jan-05 10:47:01

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now