Talk

Advanced search

Villa in Sorrento?

(5 Posts)
katzguk Mon 06-Dec-04 13:29:44

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Need somewhere which will ideally sleep lots or two next door which sleep a smaller number

zig Thu 16-Dec-04 21:05:04

Tuscanynow.com have lots of villas of varying sizes all over italy. also try Elysian holidays - I think they cover Italy.

miranda2 Thu 23-Dec-04 10:52:29

Not exactly a villa, but we went in September and stayed at the Villagio Verde, (in the Portland direct brochure, may be in others next year). It was excellent - cabins in a caribbean-style garden setting. Our cabin slept four (one double bedroom, twin beds in living area but could be curtained off), and they were in clusters of three or four cabins around a table, hammocks etc. Not too expensive either - about £1200 for the three of us. excellent restaurant, and if you take the half board option you can simply choose what you like from the a la carte menu!

pipsqueak Tue 11-Jan-05 23:13:49

we had a fab villa a few years ago that slept i think 8 in a place called massa lubrensa nr sorrento hired via italian life website. i recall that they had quite a few in that area . we ahve used them a few times and always been pleased with the accommodation. hope you find what you are looking for...

hana Wed 12-Jan-05 23:15:08

try jamesvillas.co.uk - we had a villa just outside of sorrento in sept 03 and it was fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now