Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

There was someone on here who was advertising a nice house in the Languedoc area...

(11 Posts)
Ellbell Tue 18-Sep-07 16:00:42

... but now I can't find it.

Are you still out there? Anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, can you link to the thread? Thanks so much smile

aznerak Tue 18-Sep-07 16:06:33

Hi there
That was me!
My advert on the small ads expired yesterday and I haven't got round to sorting out a new ad as I have 2 poorly children right now.
How can I help?
What can I tell you?
A x x x

aznerak Tue 18-Sep-07 16:26:41

Message withdrawn

Ellbell Tue 18-Sep-07 22:06:56

Thanks aznerak. I remembered the house, but couldn't recall your MN name. I will check out the house, but atm your website seems to be down. I've found a few links via other rental companies though, and it does look beautiful, but possibly too expensive for us. I'd forgotten that it was so big. There are only four of us (2 adults and 2 kids) so we don't really need such a big house. We are looking at Easter next year, so no rush. I was just saying to dh 'Oh, there's this great place that I've seen on MN' and then I couldn't find it.

I'll keep trying the website. Thanks for the info. smile

MrsWednesday Tue 18-Sep-07 22:13:42

We have a smaller one in a town nearby, if that's any good?

Ellbell Tue 18-Sep-07 22:18:54

Whereabouts MrsWeds? We haven't completely decided where we want to go yet, but I lived in Perpignan for 6 months in [ahem... Ellbell counts back the years and feels very old] 1987 and haven't been back since, so I kind of like the idea of going back. Will it be nice there at Easter (I don't mean boiling hot... we don't really 'do' boiling hot, which is why we want to go on holiday at Easter) or will there be a horrendous tramontane? (I was in Perpignan from September to February...)

aznerak Tue 18-Sep-07 22:22:53

Hi there Ellbell.

Sorry you can't access our website - the server is apparently undergoing some work so it should be back in action very soon (well, that is what they said anyway...hmm.

What dates are you specifically interested in? Easter next year is Friday 21st March - Monday 24th March. Were you thinking of going for some time either side?

It is very reasonable at that time of year and don't forget we also offer mumsnet discounts.

The house is fantastic for families with young children as we aim to provide everything you could possibly need.

Let me know what dates you actually want and drop me an email at info@villakarli.co.uk (remember to include your mumsnet ID) and I will give you a good price!

Take care and thanks again

A x

MrsWednesday Tue 18-Sep-07 22:37:33

It's in Cap D'Agde, will ask my dad about the weather as he lives there all year round.

Ellbell Tue 18-Sep-07 22:38:47

Hi aznerak. Thanks for the info. I will show the house to dh and will definitely get back to you to find out a price. I am away at a conference for the next few days though, so it won't be immediately. Don't worry... I'll get back to you.

aznerak Wed 19-Sep-07 08:31:14

No problem Ellbell. Drop me a line when you get back and hopefully we can get something sorted for you
Enjoy your conference smile

aznerak Tue 25-Sep-07 22:09:14

Hi Ellbell
How was the conference?
Give me a shout when you want more info {smile]
Take care
A xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now