I wouldn't book anything at the moment, the situation will probably be a lot worse by June. I've got a holiday booked for the beginning of April and I'm seriously considering not going. I booked it before the Coronavirus outbreak and I wish I hadn't. I'm been pretty blasé about the whole situation until the last couple of days, but it's really getting to me now.
We were going to visit family in Lyon next month but we've decided not to book anything until the situation is clearer. We are more worried about being stuck somewhere in quarantine than catching it, but I think booking any travel anywhere at the moment needs to be carefully though about.