Talk

Advanced search

Would you book a holiday to Paris with Coronavirus about?

(4 Posts)
askingalways Thu 05-Mar-20 16:52:56

We have been looking at making the most of the Eurostar deals at the moment and booking a trip to Paris.

But I've now started to doubt myself - is it really irresponsible to plan to take the children in Jude with Coronavirus around?

I'm not usually the type to worry about stuff like this but the media storm has caught up with me!

OP’s posts: |
Carrie7469 Thu 05-Mar-20 16:56:20

I wouldn't book anything at the moment, the situation will probably be a lot worse by June. I've got a holiday booked for the beginning of April and I'm seriously considering not going. I booked it before the Coronavirus outbreak and I wish I hadn't. I'm been pretty blasé about the whole situation until the last couple of days, but it's really getting to me now.

CeibaTree Thu 05-Mar-20 16:59:49

We were going to visit family in Lyon next month but we've decided not to book anything until the situation is clearer. We are more worried about being stuck somewhere in quarantine than catching it, but I think booking any travel anywhere at the moment needs to be carefully though about.

askingalways Fri 06-Mar-20 10:00:54

Thanks, you're both right.
It's an unnecessary risk at the moment, we can leave it for a while until we book and I don't think things are going to become fully booked in the current climate!!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in