Talk

Advanced search

Have any of you been to the BIG BLUE?

(4 Posts)
PinkChick Thu 06-Sep-07 10:57:57

staying there at end of monthgrin, cant wait, taking mum with us too, hope weather will be nice and not typical English/blackpool as ive so often seen there before!...
hotel is v.expensive compared to rest in area, anyone stayed there who can tell me about it?

TIA

dunscared Fri 07-Sep-07 15:54:04

stayed in may with 1 and 3 year old, got the pleasure beach option. the room with the bunks is great and we looked out over the rollercoasters which was fun to watch. there's no minibar but a trolley drinks service visits around bathtime!! wnat timing

had fab time so much so going back for last night of the illuminations.
also beach very clean and quiet

motheroftwoboys Sun 09-Sep-07 18:35:05

Yes, it is great! We loved the fact that the rollercoaster went right past the window - don't worry it's not noisy! The family rooms are great - an alcove off with bunks and their own tv. When we were there we got discount off pleasure beach tickets. Was the first time I had been to Blackpool and I was pleasantly surprised. The bar and food was fine in the hotel too. Maybe we will go for the illuminations too. smile DSs are 16 and 15 now - we went to the Big Blue the first week it opened.

PinkChick Tue 11-Sep-07 19:42:04

thanks for that i missed id got replies until just now..we are really looking forward to it, school have said dd can have an hour off to leave early and catch the fireworks party theyve got on(from all over world competing!)..we've got the £65 worth of pleasure beach tickets too, i asked what price was without, she said the deal with them was cheaper??hmm..well anyway, cant wait, thanks for inputsmile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: