Talk

Advanced search

Spending money for Disneyland Paris?

(6 Posts)
Megg1007 Mon 24-Feb-20 16:43:15

Heyy! Me and my son (2.5 years) are going to Disneyland Paris in May for 5 nights. We are spending 4 days at the parks and have breakfast included. Just looking for some advice on how much spending money to take please smile

OP’s posts: |
boobot1 Mon 24-Feb-20 16:46:40

A lot, the food is very expensive if you dont have one of the packages and not really the best quality.

mirmc Mon 24-Feb-20 19:42:56

If you go to the shopping centre Val d'Europe (2 mins on the train from the park entrance) the restaurants are really reasonable. No queues like in Disney either. Theres a huge supermarket there too if you want to get snacks and drinks.

Blueuggboots Mon 24-Feb-20 19:49:20

As others have said, food is very expensive and canteen quality.
The best place we found to eat was the Earl of Sandwich, in the run of shops as you are walking towards the park entrance. Their food was tasty and good quality and much more reasonably priced. There is a McDonald's too. There is also a cafe and a convenience store in the rail station that are ok. To give you an idea, we were paying between £60-70 for a meal for 3 if we went to any of the canteenish restaurants in the park.
Having said all that, I would highly recommend the character breakfast at plaza gardens which is all you can eat.
There are water fountains around the park but they're not always suitable for refilling a bottle.
We bought photos and a few Christmas decorations.
We needed tampons and they only sell them at customer services and have a very very limited choice.

Megg1007 Mon 24-Feb-20 21:57:23

Thank you all so much!
We have breakfast included and was going to just make sandwiches up them to take with us!

OP’s posts: |
Blueuggboots Tue 25-Feb-20 09:03:33

Also, if you're staying in a Disney hotel, they have characters in the reception each morning when you go down to breakfast but be prepared to queue for photos.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in