Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend the best way to get a taxi from Paris CDG to Disney

(5 Posts)
stoppinattwo Mon 03-Sep-07 08:39:14

We get into Charles de Gaulle quite late- after the last shuttle to disney has gone and we will have to get a cab (dont fancy the trains late at night) How easy is it to get a cab?, or should we pre book, can anyone recommend a Taxi company.
TIA

Theresa Mon 03-Sep-07 20:26:37

Hi, we've done this loads of times, although haven;t been for a couple of years, the shuttle is a bit of a pain actually as it goes around all the terminals (we go by easy jet which is 3 i think), then it goes around all the hotels which is fine if you're staying in the first one but not so good if you;re near the end, the trip can take nearly two hours. We've always hailed a cab no prob as soon as we got out of terminal. Seem to remember it being about 70 Euros for 4 (they seem to charge depending on how many passengers there are) but as i say we're going back 2 years. Try www.disboards.com for loads of tips and info

stoppinattwo Mon 03-Sep-07 20:39:24

thanks Theresa............have priced online taxi booking at about 80 euros so that seems about right given yours was a couple of years ago. I think I will pre book it and then we arnt flapping about with the kids. We arrive in CDG about 9.30pm you see and i just would want to get into a cab i know was going to be waiting. I just wanted to be sure it wasnt an extortionate price, but it seem fair enouhg from what you ahve said, thanks XX

Theresa Tue 04-Sep-07 20:53:26

No prob, i'd have a look at the website as well, its great, have a fab time

Polgara2 Tue 04-Sep-07 21:03:06

We used these. Excellent service - sooooooo much easier than the bus. They wait for you with your name on card and take your luggage to the taxi, you just have to poodle along after them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now