Talk

Advanced search

Airport transfer Seville

(7 Posts)
Babysharkdoodoodood Fri 06-Dec-19 17:35:11

I've booked a few days in Seville in January for a present for DH. Still a surprise: he knows we're going away, but not where.

I've booked everything apart from a transfer into the city. We're landing about 2000 and staying in the city. There's probably a bus but not too sure about that as we then have to find our hotel at night.

Has anyone booked a reliable transfer here?

Thanks

OP’s posts: |
handbagsatdawn33 Sat 07-Dec-19 19:48:10

Start by asking the hotel. They might have their own transfer service, but if not they can probably arrange for you to be met.

SchnitzelVonKrumm Sat 07-Dec-19 19:50:45

Taxi. It's not a long drive from the airport.

SchnitzelVonKrumm Sat 07-Dec-19 19:52:10

Cost about €25 I think.

Babdoc Sat 07-Dec-19 19:54:02

The taxi queue at Seville airport was almost an hour long when I was there. Our flight landed in the evening, so maybe it’s better at other times of day, but I wouldn’t risk it. Pre-book a transfer online or get the hotel to meet you.

RosesFan Sat 07-Dec-19 20:57:05

I always use suntransfers for airport trips. Reliable and good value.

haventaclueeither Sat 07-Dec-19 21:18:20

We went to Seville earlier this year and the flight came in around 8pm. We booked a car through Booking.com. It was very all very easy and cost around £20 which included the tip. Prepaid so no worrying about whether you will get ripped off. The guy met us at arrivals and we went straight to the car so no queuing and straight to the hotel. We got a cab back to the airport from the cab rank next to Seville cathedral which was close to our apartment. Lovely place to visit, hope you have fun!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in