Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone held a chocholic party?

(4 Posts)
yumeymummy Mon 20-Aug-07 15:13:49

I want to have a chocolate party at home but need to find a company that dies the parties.
Has anyone used any b4 that are any good?

Tups Mon 20-Aug-07 15:19:32

I've never heard of them but sounds like a greta idea!
I stuffed nearly a whole bag of maltesers earlie (BIG BAG!!!) and now feel a bit sick.
And I didn't share them as other half at work (I've finished for the day!!) and 3 year old daughter doesn't like them!!!!
yummy - more for me!!

rosealbie Mon 20-Aug-07 15:28:29

www.chocolate-parties.com

don't think the link will work but have a look at the above. My mum had a chocolate party with 'Chocolates for Chocoholics'.

The party was good as lots of freebies to taste and they do a wide range of small items very reasonably priced as well as scrummy whole cherries dipped in chocolate. There are quite a few novelty gifts and the chocolate is almost an afterthought. Some of the chocolate is not the best quality imo but there is plenty of choice and the higher end of the price range are delicious.

I have a feeling they only do parties in the few weeks vefore Easter and Christmas but could be wrong.

cornsilk Mon 20-Aug-07 15:29:39

A chocolate party! I would need to lie down afterwards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now