Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone had their refund yet from Thomas cook?

(3 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Sun 13-Oct-19 11:39:17

I had two holidays booked with Thomas cook and was paying by direct debit. Iv read on the news that anyone who paid by direct debit will be refunded by Monday 14th. I haven’t been refunded yet or had any emails at all from anywhere to tell me anything. Has anyone on here been in the same situation and been refunded yet? I was hoping to use the money to book another holiday for the time we were supposed to go which was in a few weeks

OP’s posts: |
TanP Mon 14-Oct-19 17:01:48

We are still waiting and it's so frustrating. Should have flown to Mexico last week after paying nearly 5k over 18 months. Tried to talk to someone earlier but only to be told we would have to complete a form........I am.so upset right now. Why say DD will get an automatic refund but then not tell us why we haven't. We are now a whole week behind in the claims process!!

Nikki2ol6 Tue 15-Oct-19 08:59:52

I’m the same. Was told yesterday I’d have a refund by the end of the day and an email to confirm. Waited all day, checked my bank multiple times and nothing so rang back this morning to be told to now fill out a form so I’m now weeks behind everyone else. Looks like I won’t be booking another holiday for this year

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in