Talk

Advanced search

Heathrow airport parking

(11 Posts)
Poetryinaction Sat 12-Oct-19 11:11:37

Hi,
I need to book parking at Heathrow T3 for 5 days at the end of this month. It's very confusing. My searches are saying anything from £35 meet and greet to £100+
I'd not heard of meet and greet before. Would you avoid? Any advice?
Many thanks

OP’s posts: |
CrazyCatLady159 Sat 12-Oct-19 11:17:15

@Poetryinaction

I prefer meet and greet personally.
You drive to the airport / meeting point, get out and off you walk to the airport; usually less than 3 minutes - they take your car away and bring it back when you land again.

I've always used their official parking as I've heard horror stories about 3rd parties - but check their reviews online before you book

NoNameNoGame Sat 12-Oct-19 11:22:44

I always use M&G it's so much easier. Try Sky Parks Secure, I least use them. They always have voucher codes too. Look for on-airport M&G. I've never flown from T3 before, just T4 & 5 so couldn't recommend a specific company. But M&G really take the hassle away from airport parking.

Poetryinaction Sat 12-Oct-19 11:31:46

Thank you both, this is really helpful.

handbagsatdawn33 Sat 12-Oct-19 11:54:58

We always use Purple Parking @ LHR & LGW - offsite with frequent bus service. They're reliable & secure.

Poetryinaction Sat 12-Oct-19 12:00:26

Thank you.

NoNameNoGame Sat 12-Oct-19 19:37:42

*I always use them. (Not least).

MadisonAvenue Sat 12-Oct-19 19:42:27

We always use the NCP Flightpath car park when flying from T3. There's a mini bus shuttle to the terminal and it's just like a normal car park, not one where your car is driven away and parked away from the airport.

BayandBlonde Sat 12-Oct-19 19:49:50

To be honest I always stay in the Heathrow carparks, normally T3, I don't use third party operators.

Always check the short stay first as you can quite good deals. I quite often get 10 days in the short stay for about £80

H0tP00lthism0rning Sun 13-Oct-19 05:37:29

Other options
Stay in hotel near airport the night before, leave your car with them, get their shuttle bus to airport. Often cheaper than airport parking

Or pre-book taxi to & from airport

Poetryinaction Sun 13-Oct-19 08:05:47

Thanks. I have done this before but it's an evening flight this time.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in