Talk

Advanced search

Madinat - which hotel?

(7 Posts)
frillseeking Wed 18-Sep-19 19:43:14

Hi,
I'm looking to go to the Madinat in Dubai in November. Does anyone have any recommendations on hotels? The Al Naseem looks lovely but so does Dar Al Masyaf so if anyone has stayed at either I'd love to know what you thought. Thanks

OP’s posts: |
bellsbuss Wed 18-Sep-19 19:52:22

I've stayed at the Mina AlSalam, Al qasr and the Dar Al Masyaf and they were all lovely but I think the Dar Al Masyaf is my favourite and we had our own butler blush. The service at all of them is amazing and it's good fun travelling around on the water abras. The only downside is the cost of eating and drinking.

frillseeking Wed 18-Sep-19 20:43:38

Thank you bellsbus for the reply. How did you find the kids facilities there? Dar al masyaf does look lovely and nice and spacious too

bellsbuss Wed 18-Sep-19 21:42:20

@frillseeking we didn't use the kids club as we have 4 children and they entertain each other, I did see one I think it was at the Al Qasr and it was spotless but there was no one in there apart the girls working in there. It was very quiet when we stayed there though.

bellsbuss Wed 18-Sep-19 21:43:54

@frillseeking I don't know if they still do it but you used to be able to get free entry to the wild wadi water park.

Sausage01 Wed 18-Sep-19 22:56:03

I would 2nd the Dar Al Masyaf, it was lovely

frillseeking Thu 19-Sep-19 11:59:02

Thanks for the replies. Have you visited recently?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in